Friday, July 06, 2007

Help Me Malcolm!

Some time ago, Malcolm offered to Photoshop a Degree for Ruixian (see post).

I have an interview with MOE next week (to teach Biology and ENGLISH o.O) and they have requested (ok, fine, they said it is compulsory) for me to bring my University Transcripts and my Degree Scroll. I really have no idea why. On the website where I applied, they have already asked me if they can access my records (I think NUS and MOE share some database) and I have already agreed.

So I dug out all the copies of the transcripts sent to me each semester over the 4 years I was an Undergraduate in NUS. Found them all easily during the raid =P (Hehheh noone from my WoW guild reads this right). And then, I suddenly realise I have absolutely no idea where my degree scroll is. I can't even remember if it is laminated. All I remember is that it is with the certificate of my participation in the University Scholars Programme, and of course, I also have no idea where that cert is.

I know my first reaction to getting a new cert would be to get copies of it. Oddly enough, I also cannot find ANY copies of either certificate. My parents don't have my scroll. (Or so they claim. I will go dig in their room when they go to work tomorrow.) I have found the holder that I bought to store the scroll in. It, is, of course, still in it's wrapper, without the degree inside =.=. But then again, I bought the holder because it came with the bear that was wearing a graduation gown because I wanted Ernie to have a gown too, so I GUESS the folder wasn't very important to me.

ARGH. How does something of such a weird size go missing???

I hope the temp clerks at MOE still function in the same capacity as they did the last time I worked there. In which case, I will never have the need to surrender my Degree Scroll for their observation. Because they will keep forgetting. Or calling you for it. In which case you can just tell them you sent it in a long time ago, and ask them to recheck. And rinse and repeat each time they call/send you a letter.

I swear. That is what I suffered back in the day.

Or Malcolm, you could just photoshop one for me. T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home










Lina Pictures!
Pink girly blog no more, but I shall still credit: MYSELF! - Shelly